Some random things that you may or may not be interested in:
· This is your last chance to vote in the TAMMIES. The ballot is only in the print edition. Ballots are due in our hands next Wednesday, May 18. Then I get to count them. Whee.
· Also, our esteemed music editor, Mr. Stephen Seigel, is putting out a call to all local bands who've released albums in the last year to send in the albums NOW if you have not already gotten them to us. A cadre of critics from various media sources is preparing to gather to pick the TAMMIES Critics' Choice Award winners. And you don't want to miss out on that, do ya?
· Write down this date for the TAMMIES: Wednesday, June 15, at the Rialto Theatre.
· While we're at it, if you haven't yet voted in the Best of Tucson®, then you're a slacker, and you really should hop to it (although these ballots aren't due for another several weeks). Find the ballot in a print edition, or online.
· Congrats to April Lacey, our editorial intern for the last semester. She's graduating from the UA, and she's going to do very well for herself in the journalism world. We'll miss her.