· What would possess someone to go and watch a movie like Star Wars: Episode III--Revenge of the Sith at 12:40 a.m. on a work night? This is what I was asking myself last week as I went to watch Star Wars: Episode III--Revenge of the Sith at 12:40 a.m. on a work night. (This was someone else's idea, obviously.)
· What would possess some cretin musician to send in, or have someone send in, approximately 69 (a number I am not making up) TAMMIES ballots, many with the same damn handwriting? Do people think we're that stupid? Follow-up question: What are the odds that said cretin musician will call after the TAMMIES are announced to ask why he didn't win anything? And when he calls, how loudly will I scream?
· What possesses people--54, as of this writing--to submit Best of Tucson® ballots online without names or without 20 categories filled in? Do people think we can not read and/or count?
· What possesses some people to let greed overtake them? I ask this question after reading James DiGiovanna's Cinema review this week.
· What would possess someone from India to send the editor of the "Tuckson Weekly" a package? I could answer this question by simply opening the package, but to be honest, I am half afraid to open the thing.
· What has possessed the folks involved in the Schwartz/Bigger/Lopez/district attorney's office debacle to do what they've done? Find out in our new weekly feature, "Legal Briefs."