Welcome to Election Night 2016, where the races are close and the stress is running high.
8:25 p.m. update, with 11.64 percent of precincts reporting:
- Martha McSally has the edge on challenger Matt Heinz, having pulled in 51.75 percent of reported votes in the congressional race
- Democratic Sen. Andrea Dalessandro is currently ahead of Republican challenger Shelley Kais with 58 percent of votes
- John McCain is likely the winner in his race, over challenger Ann Kirkpatrick with more than a 10 percent lead
Pima County and Arizona just released the first round of results and this is where we stand as of 8:15 p.m, with just 3 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Secretary of State's website:
- Prop 205 is currently not passing with 53.69 percent of votes counted having been cast agains the proposition.
- Prop 206 is currently passing with 59.81 percent of votes counted in favor of the proposition
- John McCain is leading Ann Kirkpatrick in the Senate race with 53.66 percent of reported votes
- Tom O'Halleren is currently leading for Kirkpatrick's District 1 seat with 52.45 percent of counted votes
- Meanwhile, Donald Trump is leading in the race for our electoral votes with 48.57 percent of the reported votes
Watch here for more updates!