You don't have to pick your favorite cookie to get a good pairing.
Back for another round, the Tucson Girls Pint Out crew is pairing up cookies with craft beer to benefit the Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona.
From 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 31, Tucson’s female beer crew will be serving up six brews with the cookies you know and love from the little ladies in green. Since there was such a big turnout for previous events, this time around you can get your cookies and beer at two different locations: Tap & Bottle (403 N. Sixth Ave., #135) and Borderlands Brewing Co. (119 E. Toole Ave.)
Here's what you can expect:
- Upslope Brown with a Do Si Do
- Hangar 24 Orange Wheat with a Trefoil
- Sierra Nevada Big Foot Barleywine with a Samoa
- Barrio 2015 Girls Pint Stout Russian Imperial Stout with a Thin Mint
- New Belgium Citradelic Tangerine IPA with a Savannah Smiles
- New Belgium Glüttony with a Toffee-tastic (both gluten free)
Cookie and coffee pairings will be offered at Exo Roast Co. for the teetotalers right next door to Tap & Bottle. Girl Scouts will also be on-site if you want to buy a few boxes to take home, which, let’s be honest, you probably do.