Youtube released the top ten most trendiest videos of 2013, and we have no one to blame but ourselves.
How this video managed to get 311,380,107 views in three months is beyond me.
1. Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)
The "Harlem Shake" has to be the shortest lived internet meme of all time.
2. Harlem Shake (original army edition)
Do you want to see how middle aged men trying to get attention eat their food?
3. How Animals Eat Their Food | MisterEpicMann
I don't know if I want to admit that I caught Steve Kardynal's video before it went viral because then everyone will know I use Chatroulette.
4. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version)
Talking dogs and dancing babies are comedy gold.
5. baby&me / the new evian film
I can't believe they would let a man Van Damme's age do something so dangerous.
6. Volvo Trucks - The Epic Split feat. Van Damme (Live Test 6)
You only live once, so don't waste your time watching Youtube videos.
7. YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
I never saw the Carrie remake, but this advertisement was pretty convincing.
8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
This is almost as good as the Mitt Romney Bad Lip Reading videos.
9. "THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading" — A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL
Best Youtube comment by Arletless4 "worst mozart cosplay."
10. Mozart vs Skrillex. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2.