For some reason, Lindsay Lohan, likely to be seen soon featured in soft-core pornography at this rate, got a tattoo with lyrics from a Billy Joel song. That part sort of makes sense, since Lohan has Long Island roots, but picking lines from "I Go To Extremes"? That's weird.
Maybe you don't remember the song? Possibly because it's not actually very good?
It's a little late now, but here's my top five lyrics from the compilation The Essential Billy Joel that I would have suggested instead:
1. "Some people live with the fear of a touch/And the anger of having been a fool" from "An Innocent Man"
2. "Workin' too hard can give you a heart attack" from "Anthony's Song (Movin' Out)"
3. "I was only having fun/Wasn't hurting anyone/And we all enjoyed the weekend for a change" from "You May Be Right"
4. "I won't be getting up today" from "Allentown"
5. "Say a word out of line/And you find that the friends/You had are gone forever" from "Say Goodbye to Hollywood"