Concluding the list of must-visit Tucson restaurants we Weekly resident foodies compiled at the request of a reader … here's Rita Connelly's two cents. My list can be found here; Renee Downing's list here; and Karyn Zoldan's list here.
- For a great prime rib or steak dinner: El Corral (on River Road). Quintessential Tucson.
- For Mexican: El Torero on 26th Street.
- For great views: North, Anthony's or Westward Look (The Gold Room)—bring a extra money or just go up for a drink.
- Great mole: Either of the Poca Cosa's. Little Poca is only open for breakfast and lunch, and only takes cash.
- Great burgers: A double cheeseburger at Shari's on First Avenue.