Just think about it. This is a story in July 2011 about Americans fighting off illegals from Mexico on a daily basis. Almost ten years after 9/11, this goes on every day. Anyone could enter the U.S. right here, right now. The primary responsibility of the Federal government is to protect its borders and its citizens from foreign invaders....the responsibility for which Americans have paid trillons upon trillions of dollars. Just what is the remedy to STOP this now and avenge the deaths of thousands of Americans from invaders over the past 10 years?
1) Indict George W. Bush for malfeasance and treason. Try, convict, and execute him.
2) Indict Barrack Obama for malfeasance and treason. Try, convict, and execute him.
3) Indict the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for racketeering, bribery, promoting, and perpetuating illegal activity. Convict it's present leaders, and give them life terms behind bars.
4) Outlaw ANY organization who promotes or defends illegal immigration, and imprison its principles for a minimum of 50 years.
5) Make finishing a unpenetrable fence on the Mexico border priorty one and set a one year deadline for completion.
6) Bring home U.S. troops from everywhere in the world and put them on the border.
7) Make hiring, aiding, or abetting illegal aliens a capital offense punishable by death.
8) Make illegal presense on American soil a felony, and the second offense a capital crime punishable by death.
9) Require proof of U.S. citizenship or legal residency for ANY social service including health care, nutrition assistance, etc. etc.
10) Require proof of U.S. citizenship to vote in any election for public office.
Wellllllll, I see the Pima county pimple poppers got up a little too early this morning.
Waaahhh! Waaahhhh! What's the matter babies? Are mumsy and dadsy going to have to fire their illegal alien housekeeper? I know, I know. But picking up your own Kleenex wads off the bedroom floor isn't the end of the world. While your down there, say hello to Goddard.
Tucson Weekly |
7225 Mona Lisa Rd. Ste. 125, Tucson AZ 85741 |
(520) 797-4384 |
Powered by Foundation